Thursday, October 21, 2010

You never know what the Owls are going to deliver~ Harry Potter Sock Yarn Club!

Okay, so maybe I'm a little obsessed. But well, it's fun! The signups are ready at my Etsy store for the newest Harry Potter sock yarn club. It's a six month club, and there will be goodies included in each shipment, and shipping in the US is included in the price!




This time around, I have some ideas in mind, and I can't wait to put them onto yarn for the colorways. Good or bad, nice or naughty, person, place, or thing!

Colorways will be exclusive to the members of the sock club, and members can purchase additional skeins of their choice at any time. I'm not sure if I'm going to re-release the colorways after the club, but if I do, it will be at least six months after the club closes in 2011.

First shipment goes out December 15th, 2010, hopefully getting to you in time for the holidays. Oh, and this club could be anything from any of the books..

No comments: